Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Heart Tarjay

Yep staying home is a danger to my credit card. I ordered more stuff from Target cuz getting packages in the mail is so much fun. Baby boy's clothing are usually so tacky cutesy or with yucky bright colors. Don't get me started but thank goodness for Dwell Studio and Splendid Littles for Target! Cheap and spiffy :)

Much to my dismay, at almost 9lbs Moggie is still too small even the New Born sizes. Bah :( Guess we'll have to wait a little bit before we can play dress up!

Look what I got for Moggie!

7 comments:

  1. i love all the colors!

    and yes, i was online-shopping most of the time when i was on maternity leave. heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the airplanes and the little cars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target baby clothes are cute (and CHEAP!)! I got a few for Nad when I was in Australia - courtesy of Target Australia..hahahaha. I love the green one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love online shopping... and Target... and Amazon... my bank account hates me! Isabella's a fatty and is already outgrowing her 0-3 month stuff I bought from Target =\ I love the clothes you ordered! Makes me want to order more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its torturous how slow they grow. You cant even hug them tight coz they are soooo small and fragile.
    cheap celtic woman tickets
    discount celtic woman tickets

    ReplyDelete