Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

Not really sure why it's happier than usual since I'm on maternity leave and everyday is Friday! Just some frivolous musings from the week.

My guilty pleasure this week was Pretty Little Liars on Hulu. I may be a little old for this but I can't wait for episode 16.

I'm always on the look out for shops with cute baby boy clothes (so hard to find!). Rediscovered Mini Boden. I love that the site has the same polka dot background!

You've probably seen this Volkswagen commercial already. So stinkin cute!



Lemming this cook book by Joanne Chang of Flour bakery. Flour was our favorite spot for morning coffee and baked goodies when we lived in Boston.

And this week I bought a baby weighing scale. I'm jealous of chubby babies and am on a mission to fatten Moggie.

4 comments:

  1. Isabella is a chubby little girl! I kind of wish she were smaller but she doesn't agree since she's a milk monster =\ lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. TB: Your milk monster is adorable! I neeeed to fatten up those arms and legs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy friday to you too but the video is not available any more.
    secure airport parking Luton

    ReplyDelete