Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today I Bought ...

What else can one do while waiting for baby to pop? Shop online duh ...

1) Postpartum girdle. To squeeze that tummy flab back in shape. Please work.

2) Crib mobile for the little one. Not sure why we need this now since newborns have poor eyesight :P But whatever.

3) And yesterday I bought. Medela Pump In Style Advanced. Such a good deal at CSNStores with no tax and free ship. Price came out to $220. I LOVE a good deal. $309 on Amazon. Booya!

6 comments:

  1. I just bought a postpartum girdle last night too! lol. Here's to hoping it works for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T B: Oooh which one did you end up getting? There were so many it was kinda hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.amazon.com/Gabrialla-Postpartum-Shaping-Girdle--C-Section/dp/B000WFTJL4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1291908483&sr=8-2

    I ended up ordering those. But, I think I might order the one that just goes around your waist too. I just hope the damn things work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. remember good nursing bras too to protect/support your goodies.

    i got bare necessities Bravado! ones and they are soooo good.

    i used the medela PIS too, they come in different chargers (extra charge) and are a breeze to travel with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a good mobile! most of the cute ones i've come across look good only from the adult's eye level. the baby only sees the boring underbellies of assorted birds/butterflies/sailboats....

    ReplyDelete
  6. TB: I'll let you know!

    sky: thx for the tips! I was thinking of the bravado ones! think I'll get them :) good to hear about the PIS too.

    e~: yeah and alot are kinda tacky. the quality of the cards on the mobile aren't that great but for the price i can live with it.

    ReplyDelete