Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sumo Training

Been eating like it's going outta style. What's wrong with me!

Started off the morning well with a slice of toast and cheese. Lunch was penne pasta with chicken in beer cooked by DH. Yum! This is where it goes down hill. Gulped down a can of Ginger Ale followed by a snack sized Milky Way (damn you Halloween). And you know what goes really well with soda? Chips! So then I inhaled a bag of Lay's BBQ flavored chips.

5pm rolls around. Feeling guilty, ate a banana. Dinner was salmon teriyaki bento box and gyozas and california rolls. Oh but no I'm not done for the day yet. Yogurt time before bed.

Please let this be going to lil tiggy and not my behind. Sadly I think it's the latter.

2 comments:

  1. it's okay - remember, 9 months up (in weight) and 9 months (down), you have 9 months postpartum to lose the baby weight, meanwhile, enjoy! 33 weeks - soon, we'll see the little cherub :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep i can't wait to be in normal clothes again! am down to my last couple outfits ... too cheap to get more clothes for a few weeks :P

    ReplyDelete